Monday, April 17, 2006

High dose chemo

This is Alan.

Tomorrow, our dad is going into the hospital to begin the third round of chemotherapy. As always his attitude is incredible. I am sure he has the jitters, but he views this step as a key step on his way to recovering from the lymphoma. His strength in the face of difficult times is truly an inspiration to all of us.

The last time he took the high dose chemo in May 2003 he lost the use of his kidney's. The good news is that he can't lose them twice. I am confidant he can get through this next stage of his treatment.

Good luck dad.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Larry Raiman. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I am pulling for you!!

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Larry Raiman. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I am pulling for you!!

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are pulling for you

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maurice,
happy birthday. our thoughts and prayers are with you.
stuart, emily, maddy, justin and harry weinfeld

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home